Saturday, April 29, 2017

What's Your Story?

Whether it's been a week or a year, I would invite you to share your story.  Since I discovered my husband's affair, I have spent countless hours reading articles and blogs, documenting other women's journeys, healing process and sometimes divorce process. Moving forward is not always a viable option, sometimes cutting losses and moving on is the appropriate journey.



My husband and I have decided to try and salvage our marriage. Some days are good, some not so good.  I can be happy, angry, bitter, sad, optimistic, pessimistic, sarcastic, nice, cheerful and nasty, all in the same week or even day.

There are so many overwhelming emotions that seem to emerge out of nowhere.  A minor word or action can trigger an over the top reaction.

I appeal to those of you who are just new to this process or have experienced this profound betrayal in the past.  I want to hear your D-Day stories. I need to hear them. I need to try and make some sense of this. But mostly, I need to feel I'm not alone because even though my husband and I active work to regain the trust, I sometimes still feel so alone...and angry...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Queen is In has Moved to Wordpress!

The Queen Is In has moved over to Wordpress. Come over and visit! https://thequeenisincom.wordpress.com