Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Three Time Loser

...is all you will ever be.  He didn't want you 25 years ago because he wanted me.  He didn't want you in September when I screamed at him to get the fuck out of my house and move in with you.  I filed for divorce in four days and practically gave him to you. You still couldn't close the deal. He never even told you a divorce was pending.  And you lost your 'friend' when he put his love for me over his friendship for you.



"So when you look at the picture of you and him from last summer, when you stalk my Facebook page and see a picture of me, when you see a picture of him and me together, just say these words to yourself, 'I'm a three time loser'."

Should I ever run into her those are the words I am dying to say to 'the skank'.  Of course there is so much more.  Anger drove me to my computer a couple of months ago and I began to write. The words flowed out, taking a life of their own.  I wrote a piece in less than an hour, going back and fine tuning occasionally during the next month.  I wrote for me.  I wrote to release some of the feelings I'd been holding in. I had no intention of anyone actually reading it.  But as fate may have it, a blog I follow wrote an article listing some sites to submit blog posts for publication. I looked over the list and submitted my post to BLUNTmoms.  Within a couple of weeks, I received an email saying they were going to run it on their site.  The title is Three Strikes You're Out - Letter to My Husband's Mistress and it was posted on their site this past Tuesday.  

 Three Strikes You're Out - Letter To My Husband's Mistress, posted on BLUNTmoms.com

Yes I know my husband cheated. I know he is the one to blame. But 'the skank' was an active participant. She was actively working behind my back and was by no means an innocent bystander. 

Starting The Queen Is In blog has been therapeutic for me.  Over the past week, I've begun to feel a little less hostile, as I leave the hostility on paper. The drafts I've currently been working on this week aren't warm, fuzzy or forgiving.  But I am feeling a little less vengeful.  The words are literally pouring out of me. I feel better. The words are absorbing the physical anger.  

'The skank' blocked me on Facebook in late January.  Stupid girl, all she did was show me I was getting to her.  Last month, she unblocked me.  I was going to link the BLUNTmom's article to my Facebook page so she would see it, however, in the attempt to move forward, I decided yesterday to block her.  Why bring bad Karma on myself? If she's meant to see the article, she will. Maybe it will go viral.  And if not, so be it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Queen is In has Moved to Wordpress!

The Queen Is In has moved over to Wordpress. Come over and visit! https://thequeenisincom.wordpress.com