Friday, May 5, 2017

Today I'm Grateful


...for a relatively stress-free week. After school activities and clubs have taken up a lot of my sons' time and I have been playing taxi cab. Last night began a four day run of the drama club's musical extravaganza and I am their photographer. I am so grateful for the distraction.



I've always enjoyed the theater, having participated as an actor and as stage crew since since second grade. It's fulfilling to see my son enjoying the production process as a techie.  He's responsible for the music and is assisting  a man who does professional theater sound/lighting for a local theater company. 

I was accompanied to Thursday's opening night by my husband and older son and we enjoyed a family night together.  Several of my friends will be attending the next three show days and, with a little luck this should be an uneventful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Queen is In has Moved to Wordpress!

The Queen Is In has moved over to Wordpress. Come over and visit! https://thequeenisincom.wordpress.com