Sunday, May 7, 2017

Karma


"...is the Sanskrit word for action. It is equivalent to Newton's law of 'every action must have a reaction'. When we think, speak or act we initiate a force that will react accordingly." 



Some don't believe in Karma. I contend that no one is immune. I too have faced my own Karma in the past. 

As humans we are not perfect and everyone makes mistakes. I would venture to say most of us deliberately hurt, or did something we knew would cause damage to a person or two in our lives, putting in play a future Karma reaction.

As I've grown older, I try to be more thoughtful and aware of my behavior and I will say I'm a pretty good person most of the time. I attempt incorporating acts of kindness throughout my day and treat people with kindness.  While I don't have a lot of money and can't be as generous monetarily as I'd like, I gladly share what I have as my friends will attest. Sometimes, I'm not the bigger person.  I can be a royal bitch at times, although mostly when provoked first. I am more of a 'reaction' person. 

That being said, I accept that for every action, there is an equal or greater reaction.  I've been blessed with good Karma the majority of the time and swallowed some bad Karma on occasion that I deserved.

After the affair I thought more about Karma...for him, for her.  I would be a liar if I didn't say I want to see Karma in action. My husband has begun to face a little bit of Karma right now with possibly more to come.  I don't intend to gloat or disclose the particulars as I was told by a spiritual friend once that too much enjoyment from someone's bad fortune can also bring some negative Karma back on me.  I'm torn between feeling a little badly, yet not so much.  

To those who say Karma takes too long, or it seems people get away with being shitty people, be patient.  Karma comes. Nothing is worse than when Karma rears its head after a smooth period of time and yanks the rug out from under you. 

Be a good person, live honorably with integrity, but know, when you deliberately hurt someone, it will come back to you.  And as far as enjoying watching Karma in action, suffice it to say it is gratifying to witness it first hand.









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Queen is In has Moved to Wordpress!

The Queen Is In has moved over to Wordpress. Come over and visit! https://thequeenisincom.wordpress.com