Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Roller Coaster Ride


is how I describe life these days. I don't have time for dealing with anything stressful this week.  My younger son has been busy with after school activities and I'm the taxi, photographer, chef and cheering squad, so my issues have been pushed aside for the most part.  




I had actually been enrolled in a photography class at the time I discovered the affair and hadn't done much shooting since then. I was enlisted to photograph the rehearsals and performances for my son's drama club troupe's Facebook page. It's rewarding to get behind the lens and find a little semblance of normalcy in my post-affair life.

When I was in school, many, many moons ago, I frequently participated in drama club and I find it both calming and exciting to be in the thick of performance week.  Spending hours on set is a welcome and pleasant escape from reality.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Queen is In has Moved to Wordpress!

The Queen Is In has moved over to Wordpress. Come over and visit! https://thequeenisincom.wordpress.com