Monday, July 10, 2017

The Showdown...



WARNING:  This post contains an awful lot of vulgar, in the gutter language as well as sexual references.  Don't get me wrong, I am not apologizing in the least, just forewarning.  I told my husband previously that I am not always the bigger person and I have no problem getting in the gutter (or redefining it) if I feel it appropriate.  Please move on if this offends you.

I finally had it out with the skank last weekend, not in person or over the phone, but rather by the written word. Some say don't confront the other person it won't make you feel better. It made me feel a hell of a lot better. As a matter of fact, I feel great finally having my say. I may even be able to put this to rest and finally move on instead of feeling stuck. I wish I had done it sooner. Had I seen this, which popped up on my twitter feed a few days later, I would have added it to the conversation.


It had been another Freaky Friday. I was at the beach, my husband was home. My friends and I were at a clam shack with a bar that we like to frequent when down at the beach. Another friend of mine bartends on Fridays. We had a fun evening, home by 10 and then my husband called.  I didn't like his attitude. I should have hung up at some point, but instead we began sharing barbs. The two trains picked up momentum, aiming towards a head on collision and I was unable or unwilling to stop it.  I made a comment about him wanting to be with her and he said yes, he wanted to go back with her.  It went downhill from there.

I told him I was going to contact her.  He said 'go ahead. Text her, call her.'  And that's exactly what I did.  First I texted the last number I knew was hers.  

The text - Saturday, July 1 at 1:38am:

He's all yours Kimba.  Give him a call.  He's at this office with his swollen hemorrhoids and his herpes which you so thoughtfully gave him.  My medical records came out clean, but guess what? His didn't.  Nice job you dirty fucking skank.  You have him.  Good luck enjoy.

So was it good?  Because he said he couldn't even get it up with you, you fucking dirty bitch.

Told me all about your drug use you fucking pothead and your drinking you fucking lush and all your fucking psycho meds you crazy fucking bitch.  He didn't think too much of you and your mothering skills but oh well, you want him so bad you don't even care.  He threw you under the bus because you're such a fucking dirty skank.  The two of you belong together and it will be a nasty divorce. I hope you're prepared to get your own attorney when I fucking subpoena your medical records for your herpes your dirty fucking bitch.  

Go get him.  But what you get is not going to be much because by the time you get him he's going to have nothing.



Since I wasn't sure if the phone number had changed after her divorce and she did not respond, I went to a post from January where her idiot friend made a comment directed at me about being a control freak. And I began my rant with some of the above text. There were a couple of screenshots I took, but most of this part is recounted from memory as I was manic, furious and dictating like a crazy person from my phone and did not screen shoot the conversation. 

You gave my husband herpes you dirty disgusting bitch. You want him you dirty skank, go ahead, he's in his office now, give him a call.

On her scumbag friend's control freak comment I wrote:

I'm not nor ever been a control freak. Your slut friend gave my husband herpes.  You are a piece of shit friend for encouraging her to go after a married man. If you were a true friend you would have told her she shouldn't be pursuing him instead of condoning it. 

There was no response for about 6 hours.  Evidently a few of her friends must have seen the comments and said something to her because she posted something to the effect of:

OK people, nothing here, just a little drama.

So I responded:

No skank, not drama, you gave my husband herpes you skank, you disgusting fucking whore. Go ask him you fucking dirty bitch. You can have him with his herpes, hemorrhoids and skin cancer too.  Call him.  He'll tell you.  But wait, maybe not, because you already know you have it you dirty fucking bitch.

Her next comment was to the effect that I was lying about the herpes. My response:

You want proof, I can text you photos of his prescriptions you dirty whore. I went to the doctor and got checked out when I found about you. I was clean. But guess what.  He had this creeping oozing crud.  Twice. Poor baby. Three prescriptions from CVS. You'd better go to the doctor and get checked out before you spread herpes all over the state with your dirty cunt although I don't know who would want to fuck you you dirty whore.  Who else did you give it to? Maybe the Swedish guy?

You have a ball and chain on him, You won't let me talk to him. 

No one controls my husband. Go ahead. Call him. He can tell you.  He probably ran over to your house anyway.

You know where I live, why don't you come by and see if he's here.

Don't waste my time. He's probably there anyway, he probably went running over last night. You can have him Kimba.

You're at the beach, why are you bothering with me?

You insinuated yourself in my life when you decided to fuck my husband.

You and your friend are dumber than a box of rocks. The karma posts weren't about your karma, they were about my husband. He had that creeping crud on him.  He had to get 3 prescriptions from CVS and I was laughing my ass off.  You gave him his karma. You gave him the gift that keeps on giving. You gave him herpes you dirty skank.  But I  know you knew you had it.  Did you figure he'd have to stay with you if he passed it along? #karmadoescome #ifyoureluckygodletsyouwatch #imaluckygirl

He threw you under the bus. Told me all about your drug use, drinking, crazy pills. He said your mothering skills weren't that great. Was it good for you.  It wasn't for him. He told me he couldn't get it up or stay hard with you.  Why don't you go smoke a joint, put a straw in a bottle of wine and take your crazy pills and then maybe you can get it up. 

As we went back and forth, I don't even remember what she said.  She kept it pretty clean but I could tell at first she thought I was just making it up.  I think as the 'conversation' went on, she got a little alarmed that I was being truthful.

You think he wants a pot smoking, drunk whore who's on a litany of meds?  Did you honestly think he would ever be with you? 

He's the one you've always wanted since the moment you met him. And you gave him the ultimate gift, the gift that keeps on giving, herpes.  Great memories he'll aways have for you. He'll be thinking of you a lot. You gave him herpes you skank. 



Your scumbag friend made the comment about working on my marriage, but it's hard enough to deal with problems in a marriage without a fucking skank trying to get in the way.  

And sweety, if we get divorced you'll be called in for a deposition because I want your medical records to see if you've ever taken any creams or medication for genital or oral herpes. Although the photos you post all over Facebook with the crap around your mouth are pretty telling.


#stdqueen #skank


Isn't it nice to do this on Facebook instead of face to face because you are a fucking weasel snake piece of shit that runs and hides behind her big mouth friends and doesn't have the balls to talk in person. I don't know why you keep posting pictures with all that crud around your mouth. Gross


Are you done" I want to make sure I have a copy of everything you have written!

Go ahead. We'll be going over it in depositions as well.  Copy it all Kimba.

So basically that was it.  There are before posts leading up to this that I am working on as well as the subsequent post to my rant when she ran crying to my husband.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Queen is In has Moved to Wordpress!

The Queen Is In has moved over to Wordpress. Come over and visit! https://thequeenisincom.wordpress.com