Monday, July 17, 2017

The Fallout...


...came quickly. My husband arrived at the beach to talk.  



"You know I didn't mean it. I wanted to get you off the phone. You blew things up with her."

"Too bad. WTF is wrong with you. You seriously don't know when to shut up. You don't joke around and say you want to go back with her" (Of course he didn't just come up with that out of the blue, I had indeed taunted him with the question of does he wanted to go back with her during our phone call). "Did you talk to her?"

"I talked to her for 1/2 hour before I came down.  She called and told me everything you said. Nice mouth."

Oh, poor baby.  She ran crying to you.  Did she tell on me? You could have just asked me, I'd have been happy to tell you what I said."  Indeed, when I told him some of the particularly nasty things I said, he responded, "No she didn't tell me that."  

He refused to go in detail with their conversation, but said enough for me to gather he in fact had not been in contact with her.  

My renewed anger had been simmering since she had unblocked me on Facebook several weeks before I left for the beach.  She also tried to interact with my husband's business Facebook page either not realizing I was running it for him, or intentionally trying to bust my balls.  I had to keep her unblocked in order to ban her from his page, which I did.  My sons saw her 'likes' on the page and asked 'What is she doing there?'  I was livid. It was only a matter of time before I lost my cool.

My husband told me to stop instigating her.  I informed him that once I had my say, I blocked her and her friends and promised I would not contact her.  He said he told her that I would not be contacting her or posting to inflame and she will do the same. If anything else happened, he would know it came from her.  He claims he told her there would be no more contact between her and me, and her and him.  It was over.  

However, after his surgery last week, I was monitoring his phone for him in the event he had to deal with any work-related issue and a text came in that immediately got my radar up.  Sarcastically toned, it began, 'Really. No response? I'm glad you're happy.'  Then something about 'not catching anything from me', so I knew it was her.  My sons were around, so I couldn't draw attention to the text.  I asked my husband about the text when we were alone and he told me it was her.  He said she'd been texting him after he told her not to contact him.  He claims he never responded and planned to keep ignoring her.  He was at the beach recuperating for the week and she did in fact text and he did not even read them, never mind respond. 

When I first arrived at the beach on June 21, I had publicly posted a status on my Facebook page that I was having drinks with my bartender friend at around 4pm.  So now, my curiosity was peeked and I pulled up the cell phone bill to check the text log.  The skank texted him less than 3 hours later.  I went back and checked and her new number that she doesn't know I know, had occasionally texted him.  After our little interaction, she has been texting him, several times in a block of 5 texts in a one minute time frame.  

So the other day, I said to him I was disappointed in him for not telling me she texted when I left for the beach.  He was angry I checked.  I told him I knew she unblocked me so she could see when I was going to the beach and that she'd call him.  "you promised me you'd tell me if she contacted you." 
 
"I deleted the text and never spoke with her. I didn't even realize the time frame.  I didn't respond or call and I didn't want to set you off."


"You want me to trust you, yet you don't trust me enough to say something.  I am done with her. I said my piece and I don't care whether I got to her or not, but I was holding it in and it wasn't good for me to do that.  Now that I said my piece, she's blocked. I promised you I would not bother with her.  I'm not going to avoid places, stop posting what I normally post or do anything to change my life anymore because of her.  I won't check the cell phone bill. But if you want me to trust you, you have to trust me.  I needed to know that she contacted you when I left."

"Oh you got to her.  Make no mistake about that. You got to her.  She's been texting because of the STD thing and I've been ignoring the texts.  But, I don't need you asking every day if she texted, what she said and then get mad."

"No, I will not ask for details or word for word and I won't ask every day, but I think you should be honest enough to come clean with me if she's texting or calling you. You want trust? Then trust me. The one when I left for the beach was important."  He agreed.  

"I remember the text. I didn't realize it was that soon after you left. She actually asked about some bills she said I had which I didn't have."

"That was just an excuse. She was stalking my page, saw I was here at 4:00 and texted you at 7."  He was genuinely surprised at the timeframe and I know it was true, he is very busy and is not into the details as I am.  

"I know it was an excuse.  I didn't even realize it was only 3 hours after you left. I never responded, I just deleted the text."  

He asked me if I really felt better or was I going to explode again.  I said I actually did feel better and as long as he had faith in me and was honest enough to disclose her either showing up in person or crazy amounts of calls/text, I would be fine, but if I discover any contact on my own, we'll have a problem. He said he understood and would trust me not to go nuts if he confides that information to me.

It's Monday.  He's home and I'm at the beach.  He has to get his stitches out today and work.  I'm taking the kids to the beach.  I wonder if she'll be texting him...






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Queen is In has Moved to Wordpress!

The Queen Is In has moved over to Wordpress. Come over and visit! https://thequeenisincom.wordpress.com